Memory verse: 1 Chronicles 4:10
Scripture reading: Genesis 32:24-32
1. Power of affliction, die in the name of Jesus.
2. O God of Jabez, arise and let my story change, in the name of Jesus
3. My life, reject invitation to poverty, in the name of Jesus.
4. My father, today destroy every sorrow in my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every power despising me your season is over, disappear, in the name of Jesus.
6. Satanic arrows keeping my destiny in affliction go back to your sender.
7. Masquerade on assignment to kill me, go back to your sender, in Jesus’ name.
8. Valley of sorrow, vomit me to the mountain of joy.
9. Catch fire, catch fire, catch fire, Idols of my father’s house.
10. Celebration of poverty, around my destiny, scatter by fire.
11. Power of my father’s house, using ancestral mistake to make me suffer, die, in the name of Jesus.
12. Image of shame and disgrace, covering my destiny, clear away.
13. My breakthrough jump out of satanic cage, in the name of Jesus.
14. Angel of God roll away evil stones blocking my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
15. My Father today, enlarge my coast.
16. Power to seek and find, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
17. Power to enter into open doors of divine opportunities; rest upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
18. Power to ask and receive, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
19. My father, do a new thing in my life that will make my enemies to hang themselves.
20. By the anointing of the Holy Ghost, I shall be great, in the name of Jesus.
21. My father, arise and give me a miracle of how did it happen.