The Mountain Top Ministerial Schools (MTMS) is the training arm of MFM where people are trained as spiritual soldiers/ambassadors for the end time. Anything that has to do with training in MFM must of necessity pass through the Institute.
Every student of MTMS is taught how to combat the forces of darkness at all times through spiritual warfare. Prayer forms an integral part of the Institute. In addition, every student of MTMS must be ready at all times to display loyalty, honesty, dedication, discipline, integrity, holiness within and without, humility, readiness to serve, purity in words and deeds.
The President of the Institute is Dr. D.K. Olukoya, the General Overseer of MFM Ministries (Worldwide). He holds a first class Honors degree in microbiology from University of Lagos, Nigeria and a Ph.D. in Molecular Genetics from University of Reading, United Kingdom. As a researcher, he has over seventy scientific publications to his credit.
The Ministerial School has a Registrar, Heads of departments, Bursar and a Secretary. There is a committee which serves as an advisory board to the Institute.
The Motto of the School which is its guiding principle is "Depopulating Hell Through Spiritual Warfare".
Only four of the 14 departments of the School are presently available in the UK. However, in due course the School will expand into the other departments.
To ensure that you make the right choice, here is some information about the departments available in the UK.
School Lecture Venue
School of Biblical Studies - MFM Dagenham
School of Spiritual Red Cross
School of Deliverance - MFM Woolwich
School of Prophets - MFM Streatham
School of Power & Healing - MFM Region of Favour (242 Romford Road, E7 9HZ)
School of Prayer - MFM Ilderton
School of Mission & Evangelism - MFM Bermondsey
Postal Address: THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE, 11 PRINCESS PARADE, DAGENHAM ESSEX RM10 9LS
• This is a centre for self-discovery/rediscovery.
• It is a department that serves as a resource centre for keeping ministers abreast of the activities of the kingdom of darkness and signs of the end-time.
• It is a special training centre for ministers working in unique fields in the ministry.
• It is a spiritual centre offering refresher course to serving ministers and soldiers of the cross.
• This department serves as a spiritual rehabilitation centre for wounded soldiers of the cross who genuinely see the need for this.